Are you looking for a purpose-driven job? We’re hiring a Partnership Development Lead to drive partner growth and build support for creating shared value (CSV) among businesses and civic society leaders in Hong Kong and China.
Shared Value Initiative Hong Kong (SVIHK) is a non-profit organisation driving the purpose-led business movement in Hong Kong and China. Funded by leading companies, we accelerate shared value implementation to create long-lasting and profitable business models while addressing unmet societal needs. Our dedicated programmes and vivid ecosystem bring unlikely partnerships that simultaneously create economic and social value.
The Partnership Development Lead is responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive annual partnership engagement plan to drive partner growth and build support for creating shared value (CSV) among businesses and civic society leaders in Hong Kong and China. Your role includes expanding our partner base, building participation and amplifying CSV to our partners, stakeholders, and potential collaborators. You will be securing opportunities for SVIHK to attract resources necessary to convene an annual non-conference (next one in 2023) and bringing together leaders in business and across the public and civic sectors. Comfort in operating at senior levels with leaders across the private, public and civic sectors is necessary. A successful candidate is curious about the sector, collaborative, a solutions-oriented mindset, and most importantly bring your zesty side to the work. This position reports to the CEO.
What you will do:
- Develop, grow, and maintain core partner relationships
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with NGOs, subject experts, government, universities, social enterprise hubs and other social innovation stakeholders
- Identify partner needs and communicate with the team to develop meaningful partner programs
- Conduct trainings on Creating Shared Value
- Facilitate roundtables and Design Thinking workshops
- Support projects and public event planning, content creation and facilitation
- Represent SVIHK at business and social innovation events
- Be an advocate for Shared Value
What you will gain:
- Be a part of the synergies between business, civil society and government that will make for a better Hong Kong
- Become a thought leader in sustainability, circular economy and creating shared value
- Work with a young, dynamic team that is part of the CSV global network
What we are looking for:
- A proactive learner with sound analytical and social skills with a passion for aligning profit and purpose
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with a solid understanding of business
- 5 years of experience in client service and project management
- Strong writing and presentation skills in English; Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin required
- Proven ability to build relationships professionally and manage multiple projects independently
* Title and salary commensurate with experience | other benefits include health insurance, flexible working hours, friendly work environment.
Please apply to [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.
Download the Job Description