Executive Summary | Shared Value Report
We are proud to present our inaugural shared value report, which showcases our commitment to building a more inclusive and sustainable future for all of Hong Kong. This captures the positive ripples we have impulsed with our partners in local communities over our first five years of operation.
We partner with companies that aim to simultaneously create societal impact and financial returns. We are thrilled to highlight the incredible results we achieved together, raising the awareness of professionals, leaders, and students on a new way of doing business.
Key insights from our shared value report 2018 – 2022
- We have worked with 19 company partners over the past five years, most of them multinational groups and local conglomerates.
- Since our inception, 1,200 + changemakers have participated in our cross-partners events and 6,200+ participants in our public events and speaking opportunities.
- Zooming on the 15 months from 1 October 2021 to 31 December 2022, we reached a crowd of 3,060 people on shared value through 43 events, speaking opportunities, and partner outreach.
- Since 2021, over 500 professionals have been inspired by Beyond Zero, the movie on the global public company Interface’s journey towards sustainability beyond net-zero carbon emissions.
- Since late 2021, partnering with schools and universities, we have raised awareness of shared value to 600 students in Hong Kong and internationally.
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT