Open Event – Shared Value Initiative is happy to support the 2021 Edventures GBA Summit. Join experts from around the world on 3 Nov (0930 – 1815 HKT) to learn the latest edtech trends and explore how:
- technology can drive education innovation for all
- edtech is transforming workforce development
- we can validate the efficacy of edtech solutions
- private and philanthropic capital can be deployed to support edtech ventures
- we can build a vibrant education innovation ecosystem through cross-sector and cross-border partnerships
You will also learn the edtech market trends in China, Europe, India and the US, and receive a free edtech market report.
Twelve 2021 Edventures GBA Fellows will present their solutions. Check them out from this link. Matching services will be available if you are interested in partnership or investment opportunities with them.
The Summit is organised by the NGO Esperanza and co-created with Cyberport. Interested parties can attend either online or in-person. Admission is free, with an option to join the networking lunch at HK$50. For information and registration, please visit the Summit website. For enquiries, please contact Dezmond +852 9350 5548 or [email protected]