Now in its seventh year, the Shared Value Awards are well known and celebrated within the sector. The awards highlight organisations and people across the Asia Pacific region who are using shared value to create new and innovative solutions to some of society’s biggest challenges.
Corporate, government, not-for-profit and academic organisations can apply or be nominated for a range of categories, with a couple of new awards categories being introduced this year.
- Shared Value Organisation of the Year
- Shared Value Project of the Year
- Shared Value Collaboration of the Year
- Best Shared Value Idea (early-stage)
- Investing in Shared Value Award
- Shared Value Practitioner of the Year Award
- Impact Partner of the Year (NFP / Government)
- Activating Purpose Through Shared Value (For Profit)