This event has passed.
Highlights of Hong Kong Sustainability Award
- Through a holistic approach, the Award brings recognition to organizations, business leaders and sustainability experts that have demonstrated due consideration to the economic, social, and environmental aspects of sustainability while achieving good business and organizational performance.
- The Award is developed by a pool of business leaders and sustainability experts, and the approach of the Award is appropriate to Hong Kong’s business environment.
- The Award advocates cross-sector sharing of best practices of sustainability, inspires organizations to entrench sustainability into their operation and culture with the aim of achieving long-term business sustainability.
- The Organization Award Category is open to all organizations registered in Hong Kong, from private to public sectors, regardless of their sizes and nature of business or service.
- This year, an Individual Award Category has been launched to honour business leaders and sustainability experts for their contribution to the sustainable development of their organizations and the business community.
- To raise awareness of the importance of sustainability in the business community
- To give public recognition to organizations demonstrating a commitment to sustainability in their operation while achieving good organizational performance
- To provide a platform for organizations to benchmark best practices of sustainability
- To recognize business leaders and sustainability experts for their significant contribution to the sustainable development of their organizations, as well as the business community
There are two categories for the awards, namely:
- Organization Awards
- Individual Awards
For more details, please click HERE!
(Submission of entry form deadline: 1 Feb, 2019)