SVIHK is honoured to be the supporting organisation of The Reimagine Education Cross-Sector Forum organised by Esperanza.
The forum gathers educators, funders, corporates, learning service providers, startups, NGOs, parents and students to propel new thinking, innovative ways of learning and cross-sector collaborations.
John Tsang, Founder of Esperanza, will talk about the upcoming work of Esperanza under the Reimagine Education initiative.
The two expert panels will address specifically:
- The 21st century learning required in school and at the work place, the types of learning solutions our schools and businesses are looking for and how they can collaborate with different stakeholders in the community
- The education ventures and projects that foundations and angel investors are interested in supporting and investing
Three education service providers will share their work and seek participants’ support to help scale their work for greater impact on the society.
Register HERE! Enrol by 4 May to enjoy the 30% early bird discount!
Cantonese/English with Simultaneous Interpretation
09:00 – 09:30 Registration
09:30 – 09:40 Opening by Vincent Tsui, MC
09:40 – 10:00 John C Tsang, Founder, Esperanza
10:00 – 11:00 Nurturing a Future-Ready Generation (Cantonese Session)
Facilitator: Ada Wong, Director, Ednovator
- Mr M C Kwok , Curriculum Coordinator, Christian and Missionary Alliance Sun Kei Primary School
- Ms Brenda Fung, Vice Principal, Pak Kau College
- Prof King Chow , Director, Interdisciplinary Programs Office, HKUST
- Mr Teddy Liu, General Manager, Corporate & Talent Development, New World Development
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:05 Funding for Future Learning Needs (English Session)
Facilitator: Diana David, Founder & CEO, Sarana Labs
- Mr Cheung Leong, Executive Director, Charities & Community, Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Mr Alan Chow, Executive Director, D H Chen Foundation
- Ms Cindy Chow, Executive Director, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund
12:05 – 12:55 Innovating the Learning Experience: Case Presentations (Cantonese Session)
Facilitator: Joe Ngai, Director and Managing Partner, McKinsey Greater China
- Ms Jessica Chan, General Secretary, Methodist Centre for Quality Life Education
- Mr Lobson Chan, COO, Dalton Learning Lab
- Mr Brian Cheng, COO, Generation Hong Kong
12:55 – 13:00 Concluding Remarks
13:00 – 14:00 Networking Lunch