The Wellbeing at Work Event arrives in Hong Kong on Tuesday 29 January 2019. The event provides HR, Reward & Benefit professionals and business leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organisational performance in companies across the APAC region.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Learn how multinational organisations are creating workplaces that thrive
- Leadership panel discussions informing workplace change
- Roundtable discussions for in-depth employee wellbeing expertise
- Employer case studies providing the secrets to employee wellbeing success
- Invaluable networking with business and HR leaders