A focus on what Organizations can do to provide support in the event of a death by suicide.
“In the event of a death by suicide, an appropriate response helps employees
to come to terms with the loss of a colleague and friend while making it
possible for an organisation to learn from one of the most difficult employee
situations it will face.” Business in the Community, UK.
During the workshop participants will:
- discuss the issues that arise in the workplace from a death by suicide;
- look at what steps can be taken to mitigate the impact;
- make a start in creating a strategy (or improve any existing policies);
- look in detail at protocols and communication issues;
- talk about priorities for future workshops;
- meet with others in Hong Kong with an interest in these issues.
For more information, please contact the organizer.